Monday, November 1, 2010

Grace

Please allow us to be the distraction you need in this time of bereavement in your family. No-one needs to compete for the person most up or down; most wacky; most sensible; most humorous........we're a distraction in each other's lives and a good one at that. Thank you Eric and Sue, again, for giving us this forum in which we can share in each other's lives. I'd still like to see more of our 'old' folks posting...I keep prodding a certain person with a great sense of humour that literally has me falling on the floor laughing and checking my bladder in the process...but... I think you know who you are.....

You can post when you're down, Grace, it makes no never mind (as my late MIL Maude Small used to say) to me..and likely to most of us here on the board. We've all lost family and friends and been knocked for a loop or two. Hang in with us, up or down.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home