Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hello


I just wanted to stop in & say Hi!
I had to google to get here as I have a new computer & am just outta touch period!
I don't see any archives? I can't remember if we had them or not.
The puppies & doggie caught my eye of course so I will add our new pup to the mix.
Losing Dyna broke our hearts & I didn't think we would jump in for quite a while, but Alex (named at the shelter) was just to much to resist. We were at the shelter on someone elses behalf when we saw him. He had been waiting for a family for 5 weeks. He is amazing, full of life, well behaved (except for the hole in my favorite "Girlie Quilt") and best of all fetches! (my husbands dream!).
Not much quilty going on here, busy at work & just don't move as fast as I'd like!
Jill

2 Comments:

At November 17, 2010 at 7:19 AM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

Cute dog. Do you know what the mix is?
Sara in Fla.

 
At November 17, 2010 at 10:48 AM , Blogger Jill from Portland said...

he's herder of some kind and pit bull.
I love your babies too.
I wanted to get to FL this winter to see my sis, but I just haven't been up for the travel. Flew to MI this summer & came home with whooping cough & am still coughing some.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home