Friday, November 19, 2010



This is a blue version of the one laying next to Daisy. It's a BOM that I designed for Blank quilting fabrics. It should be available in stores in Jan. Sorry, I don't have access to who may be carrying it.

It's done in their main basic line called Splash. All almost solids, they are kind of splotchy. This was not quilted and now that the green one is quilted, I need someone to hold it up for a picture. I have a wooden mantel that I can easily pin quilts to for photos, as ling as they aren't quilted and heavy!

This is the picture from Blank's photographer. Maybe I'll hold off on posting the green one until I get his picture!

1 Comments:

At November 20, 2010 at 6:53 PM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

OH, Sandi, this is beautiful.
I love how the center seems to pop right out.
Sara

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home