Saturday, November 20, 2010

Photos

I love all the photos everyone is sharing -- dogs, quilts, people, scenery. This is such a nice feature of our new home here, that Eric has provided for us. Thank you, Eric, and thank you ladies for sharing your photos. I must admit I love seeing the quilts, but the dog photos are especially fun, as I am a lifelong dog lover.

It is so hard to believe that our (American) Thanksgiving Day is five days away. Then the holiday shopping madness begins.

I am still formulating, in my head of course, my next quilt. It won't happen until I get some clothing projects done, but I still think either machine embroidery or appliqué will be the block technique. I recently purchased Sharon Pederson's "Rose of Sharon" DVD and patterns are included. It has that Baltimore feel to it, to which I am always drawn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home