Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday afternoon

First to Bee.....as Rosey put it perfectly....it's only words....but I do hope that u receive all the hugs and prayers that have gone out to you and your family during this time....

Rosey.....it is a difficult time.....you are grieving now knowing what lays ahead.....enjoy the snuggles and kisses.....it is so hard to let go ......we are looking at the same with our two oldest yorkies.....but it is only because of advancing age and the ailments....we do not wish for them to suffer....at the same time I want just a bit more time.....okay that is a lie....I want lots more time but in these situations I will admit selfishness......

Moving on.......does anyone remember or have contact with the woman who did and maybe still does, organizing and making quilts for Toronto's Sick Children's Hospital ? Way back when I first came to this site there was a gal who's daughter had had a very serious illness and became quite familiar with sick kid's hospital and I believe that she started this as way of giving back to the hospital and more importantly the children a bit of comfort.....I have few children themed quilt tops and backings already to be put together and completed and thought if her group was still active then I might be able to reconnect and send on some tops and backings for them. I was able to send some a few years back and unfortuantely have not been able to find any thing in my files or papers that would ohelp me find this group.....so if you have any knowledge of this group or one similar that would accept the tops and backings for eventual donation, preferably to somewhere like Toronto Sick Kid's Hospital I would appreciate any assistance.....

thanks....

Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home