Thursday, April 22, 2010

bug bites & a tick, O my!

I't always hard to post after sad news. Bee our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Tuesday I was doing the last little "bits" of planting some marigolds and some planter boxes. Somewhere along the way I got a tick imbeded in my skin, in a very painful place, under the bra.
Yikes. It felt like a thorn there, so after a few hours I looked at myself in the 7X manifying make up glass. the little bugger didn't want to let go.
With the other bites I look and feel like a walking pin cushion. Will have to wear bug spray-it stinks, but the lemon one isn't so bad.

Doris--I found a B&B in Savannah that I like, the Forsythe Park Inn. Not cheap, but nothing there is. We will go the second weekend in May. Going to take our bikes for the sight seeing.

Today is our 32nd Anniversary. Since we can't do dinner tonight we met for lunch at a little place nearby. I had the cuban sandwich, DH the chicken, with potato salad, and a wonderful slice of chocolate cake that we shared. Like to support the Mom and Pop places when possible, and this is very close by. DH walked in with red roses. I think he's a keeper.

Finished up the top to the QOV quilt. It was a bear, had to rip out many seams, and do over.
I like the way it looks now, and hope whoever it goes to will like it.

All for now. Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home