Thursday, April 22, 2010

Passing

I had the opportunity to meet both Bee and her DH several times in years past. Harold was a real gentleman with a great sense of humour and will be sorely missed. BEE - Many hugs coming your way.

ROSEY: I am doing really well, thanks for asking - procedure was reversed last Oct/Nov and I haven't really had too many problems since then. DH retired just before I got sick and is quite a good house-husband (if I ignore the difference in cleaning methods, etc LOL) I have 114 days at school left, 51 of which are the equivalent of teaching days, so yes I'm definitely counting them down. Are you still operating the B & B?

I have Fridays off to do things so the weekends are free, so had better get on with them.

Fran in S'Oz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home