Thursday, February 25, 2010

stuff from cold Alabama

I heard on the radio yesterday that we are 16* F below the normal average temp for this time of year. I'm feeling every degree of it, too. There is a reason I live in Alabama by choice, and it does not include lows in the low twenties. At least it should be killing off some of the bugs!
There is little quilty going on here, as I've gotten involved in facebook, and reconnected with some of my friends from high school. If you have friends pushing you to join, it was really easy, and really does make it easy to contact and keep up with friends you used to write at Christmas. It does, however, eat time, if you let it.
Tomorrow is the 31st annual Tractor Day at LCHS, and I'm missing it. I have taken a personal leave day, and it just happened to fall on the same day. I am going to see a friend as the Mother Superior in "Nunsense," tomorrow, and then going to see the Auburn University production of "The 25th Annual Putnam Spelling Bee." My niece is majoring in technical theater, and this is her final play of her senior year. She's the stage manager.
I've missed seeing everyone post, but I've been guilty of not communicating with my e-quilting buddies, and I will try to do better.
Laura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home