Thursday, February 18, 2010

I guess everyone is watching the Olympics

Yes, it has been quiet on the WWQB. I tried to stay up late to watch the snowboarding, but dozed off and woke up just in time to see Shawn White pumping his fists in the air. I assume he did well. We did see Lindsey Vaugn win the gold in the downhill. The women who fell looked like they could have broken bones, but they each got up and walked off.
It must be heartbreaking to fall after all that practice and dedication.
I got off on the wrong foot this morning. Starting over. Will now put on quiet, relaxing music and make the bed, and cut some strips out to border a panel for a wall hanging for the new room. It needs color!
Our heat bill will be higher too. I am wearing a turtle neck and heavy wool sweater in the house most of the time. Also, regular shoes instead of flip-flops. I know that sounds strange to winter people, but I do hate to wear closed in shoes. Especially heels.
Drinking lots of hot tea also, but that means I have to go to the potty every 30 min. or so.
Oh, well, at least I'm in my own home.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home