Thursday, February 25, 2010

Better post while I can

Seems everytime this board goes off-air my password gets nicked out. The last time it happened, I recorded it in a folder. Just had to consult the folder and it worked.

Heather, nice to see you post and sorry about the bugs from grandkids...that happens. One of mine donated the worst sinus infection I've ever had. Now, I just try to avoid sick grandchildren if I can. Doesn't always work. They can look perfectly fine one moment and not the next.

We are waiting for a big storm to arrive. It didn't amount to much today but more snow is expected tomorrow and I have B&B arriving this week-end...always dicey in winter with our weather up here. Will they make it or not? Will they get snowed in here or not? Oh well...I'm looking forward to them coming. Winter's usually a quiet time for the B&B and it's nice to have guests at this time of year.

Snowshoeing twice today and the snow is deep. I'm in training to stave off old age.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home