Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Lost me password !!

Must have happened with the storm and the site being off and all...who knows. I managed to read the instructions this time properly and reset my password. Now, just to remember it...lol. I know, write it down. I can't remember where I put things when I write them down and need them a year later.

Sarah, my parents also celebrated the Super Bowl with special snacks, meal, etc. as we watched it plus the Rose Bowl on television. Now, like Jane, I couldn't give a hoot about hockley, football, basketball, etc. but oddly enough I do find listening to football comforting (from another room). It was part of my Saturday afternoon's growing up when my dad would have his radio plugged in out side listening to a football game as he raked autumn leaves. My historical association with football thus is a reminder of the wonderful smell of fall leaves burning...spicy smoke. Something no-one in cities can do these days. In fact, not here in the country without a burn permit.

Just home from a very long funeral for a B&B host, Unto The Hills B&B...a beautiful B&B in our area. I did not know the gentleman well but he became distracted and went through a stop sign in the country on a County Road last Thurs. morning. He died at the scene of the accident. He built the B&B especially as a bed & breakfast; his wife wasn't anxious to do it, initially but I think enjoys it now. A dream that he lived for a number of years in retirement but how quickly life is snuffed out in an instant.

Snow expected tonight...hurray! I'm getting down to the dregs of snow for snowshoeing...

And I won't embarass Jane and ask how "Rosey's accent" sounds....like we say, eh, instead of 'huh'...and what else, Jane???

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home