Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Don't blame me, blame Doris!

I believe it was Doris who suggested that I contact a Janome dealer about 2 years ago right after the Pad. Ky. quilt show, saying they still had some show specials on sale. Or, it might have been the Houston, TX. show. Anyway, I found their web site, E mailed them, ect. and bought it sight unseen. (Actually I had scoped it out at the local dealer earlier in the week) The dealer was from somewhere in Texas.
Now, of course I also recommend that one gets a machine that can be serviced locally.
My Bernia, the lemon that it was, never had what I'd call good service.
As for Comcast, dear Doris, we are all stuck with what my DH calls the no service dept.
We have tried the dish network, and one other, but go back to Comcast. With the new HD TV that DH has it is a wonderful picture, especially for football games. I do enjoy the home and garden shows, and the DIY shows. Most likely watch way too much TV, could be doing more useful things, but get lazy.
With this gloomy weather and having the head cold from h--- I have been adicted to DIY and other such stuff.
As for editing-- the only thing I know that up at the top, above the "Title" section is a setting that says Edit Posts. I never see my spelling mistakes until I've already posted, then it's too late.
Hopefully others know what it's like to get the fingers on the wrong keys.
Sara in Fla. who is getting a bit better each day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home