Sunday, January 31, 2010

the big thaw

Jane in NC - Sara got a deal, for sure. I have never seen anyone pay less than $1,250 for a 6600, most spent $1,500 when they first came out. That was one reason I did not upgrade for my 6500, as I spent less than either of those prices and couldn't justify the extra cost.

DH and I stayed on the front edge of the winter storm, all the way to Atlanta, GA on Friday morning. Thank goodness the interstates were all clear - and dry! - for our drive home today. Even Monteagle Mountain! We went down to celebrate DS's 28th birthday (today). Nashville had 4 or 5 inches of snow, some rain that froze on top of the snow, so it has a nice crust on top. That rarely happens around here. Last night's low was supposed to be 8F but I hear it was only 12F. Atlanta was much warmer. Sophie is fascinated with the snow . . . still a puppy. 'nuff said. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home