Wednesday, January 27, 2010

a DUG checking in

and a hot one at that . Mid summer and it is great, we could do with some rain up this end of the country , Marion will be having rain ,I think. Not much happening here too hot to do much. Jane, good news about your brother and Sarah, get well soon. I am still having problems with my DH , he is getting more unsteady on his feet all the time , has really become so much worse since Christmas. We have hospital appts early next month but I feel not too much can be done. It is horrible to see a very clever and fit man come to this. As you can imagine I am worried sick and really feel we may not have him too much longer. I can't leave him as he falls all the time and have to find someone to watch him if I go out, even shopping.I am trying to think positive and start quilting tonight. Still hand sewing as I can keep him company but I really enjoy handwork. We are set for thunder today so will have to give the dog his pills. Big wimp , he is obviously not a gun dog . Or a water dog either you should see us try to give him a bath LOL. We had a joint birthday for Dh and DS2 on Sat and our 21month GD was the entertainment, she performed really well and we all enjoyed her antics, just put music on and she is away.I so enjoy this kid she has a gorgeous little face and grin to match. She is to be a flower girl tomorrow , that will be something to see. Very casual wedding so she will be in her element, loves flowers so expect her wreath of flowers will not be on her head for long. We are not going {DH} but will await the video with bated breath. One place she went to she wandered off inside the house and emerged with a bottle of vodka under one arm and a sausage in her mouth, told you she is the entertainment!!!! Love to all and keep warm, hugs Beein NZ.

1 Comments:

At January 28, 2010 at 11:19 AM , Blogger Jane in NC said...

Bee, my heart goes out to both of you. I must have missed, or more likely these days forgotten something. I was shocked when I read this post. What is wrong with your DH?

I've been there in the care taking role and it takes a lot out of you. If you get depressed, which in my case was evidenced by overwhelming fatigue even though my physical exertion was minimal, go to family doc for help. Take care of yourself.

Love and hugs to both of you, Jane

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home