Monday, January 25, 2010

this & that

Hi, it's Monday afternoon, and my head is full of water. I've taken sinus stuff, and Tylonol and don't think I should take anything else. Just want to sleep for 2 days.
Did anyone watch the football yesterday evening? I like Payton Maning alot, but think it would be nice to see New Orleans win for a change.
It's actually "spring" here and I sat outside for 15 min. and soaked up some sun. Felt good. Otherwise I'm a slug and laying on the couch drinking hot tea with lemon.
If there was some whisky in the house I'd hava a hot toddy, but don't feel like driving anywhere to get some.
Yucky in Fla.
Sara

1 Comments:

At January 26, 2010 at 2:55 PM , Blogger Doris W. in TN said...

Sara - New Orleans *did* win last night. I want some of your cold medicine! LOL

Hugs and get better soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home