Sunday, January 17, 2010

quick checking in

Sara in FL – Our rain was not supposed to arrive until 10 p.m. last night, 7 p.m. at the earliest. It arrived around 3 p.m. while I was out on a loooong walk with the dog. Argh. At least we have thawed out, our low last night was 46, and daffodils are starting to poke up through the mulch.

BTW - I've heard positive comments at guild about the thread at Connecting Threads; nothing negative.

Jane in NC – Congrats on the new machine and may you enjoy it for many years to come. I have its predecessor, the 6500, and it barely makes a sound when I use it. Whisper quiet. Great machine. Lots of women in our guild have that Juki TL98Q and love it. I never hear any comments about the Juki needle threader breaking; maybe they gave up on it.

Lavinia - Bean is a cutie!

Back up to the sewing room now. I've got a lap quilt I am finally(!!!) quilting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home