Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hi

Greetings from rainy No. Fla.
I'm back among the living, thanks to strong anti-biotics. Went to the Dr. Wed. morning, had a sinus infection, and it was starting in the lungs.
Basicly I've been a slug on the couch all week. Today was our run,so last night decided that I needed to get my act together, and went. It was only 6 miles. I say "Only" because that is a short distance at this time in the practice. Thankfully I had lots to tissues, and cough drops. Whized, sneezed and coughed a lot, but made the whole 6 miles. The last 1 I had to just walk.
My body most likely needed to still be home in bed, but my mind said do it. The race is Feb. 21st which is just about 3 weeks away.
There hasn't been any progress in the quilty room this week. DH is in there now moving the shelves from one room to the closet in the other. This will free up a lot of storage space.
ROSY-my last post wasn't clear. I ment to say that DD said the schools where she is were cancelled that day. She lives in N.D. just about 30 miles south of Winnepeg.
JANE-I believe my newish machine is a Janome 6600 also. I truly love it. Got it for $1,000 about 1 and 1/2 years ago, a deal at the time, I think. The only problem I've ever had was one time when I jamed the knee lift in (unknown to me) and everything froze. It is a workhorse, also love my little Janome Gem that I take to classes.
Does anyone watch What Not to Wear? It is on the TLC chanel, and I think it's a hoot. I whish they would come take me to N. Y. and give me a $5,000 shopping spree. The people on there are much worse off than I, at least I have some fashion sense. I'm currently wearing a size 14, but the tips are the same. Love to see what they do with the hair and makeup also. Guess I'm still a girl at heart.
Nothing new in DH's dept. We are still waiting for the Dr. to order a chest X ray so we can go on to the next step. He is feeling well, so that is a plus. The cold wave went away, so did the increase in businness. That's OK, he needed some slower time.
OK, that's about it for me.
Take care, and stay well!
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home