Friday, January 29, 2010

I can't get into the Chat board

But I can post, apparently...this has come up.

Jane, I just wanted to say that you made me chuckle with your co-dependent comment. At least you can laugh at yourself. Anyone who can do that...can't be allllll that baaaaddd...lol.

We'v had bitterly cold temps here in Southern Ontario but I like the cold and the snow is pretty to look at; the sun is out today...just have to dress up warmly.

Took a book out of the library the other day as I was out of reading material and slipped out, undercover, as I'm embarassed to be caught reading these things and actually enjoying them, a book called "Jackie after Jack". Well, not only did I enjoy reading it, I finished it at 4:30 this morning when I woke up. It's nicely written, gives, to me, an honest portrait of a complex individual but I still, for the life of me, aside from the money she got out of him, understand the marriage to Onassis. He was not a nice man. Anyway, that's my literary intellectual (?) stuff for this morning. The book is going back to the library today.

Today is mop-cutting day. Better finish off the porridge and get dressed...warmly.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home