Monday, February 1, 2010

Comcast

Sounds like they have you by the short hairs, Doris. What else is new in business. I guess I'd switch servers, stop using their services but I'm not sure one is any better than the other.

We have been sitting here with two anciety boxy television sets that were about 14" square and the picture not clear, for many years. Finally, himself went out and bought a new television set. It has digital whatever in it. But we still cannot get WNED, my favorite station. I've had withdrawl symptoms all year but am over it....almost. I hardly watch television anyway but it sure burns my a** when the choices they give you on these satellite dishes or cable are nothing but old reruns and cr*p.

Vent away. Won't do you much good with Comcast, Doris. But let us all know how this turns out.

Rosey ( sometimes forget who I am !!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home