Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Comcast

I left Comcast a year ago and have AT@T. Phone, TV and cable. Don't know that it is any better than Comcast, but I do know I don't want any kind of dish. I keep an old TV and an old VCR so I can watch Simply Quilts that I recorded a few years ago. One thing a lot of folks don't know about Comcast is they charge you $1.99 if you pay your bill in person. I never did, but a friend of mine thought it was saving them and herself time and money and the Comcast store was something she drove by every week on her way to the grocery. Her son was looking at her bill one day and noticed this "Service Fee" of $1.99. Donna did not know what it was for so she asked next time she was in. That is what they told her. She hasn't been in the store since. She still has Comcast - the only cable she can get in her neighborhood.
Pat in Flint

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home