Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Comcast

Pat in Flint - That is crazy, having to pay $1.99 svc. chge. for paying a bill in person. I paid mine in person, recently, and there was no sign on the wall advising me of a fee. I'll check next month's bill!

I had to call Verizon today about a twenty-cent charge on my cell phone bill.... for a text message. Yes, I received it. No, I did not open it because it was SPAM and I had deleted it. I still got charged twenty cents, just because it came into my "inbox". Customer service was very nice and removed it, and I learned I can block all text messages to my phone, so I did. I don't "text" and won't have to worry about these charges anymore.

Sometimes the Amish lifestyle looks very attractive......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home