Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I heard from Pamela, a DUG

Goodmorning:
Hope all of us in North America are staying somewhat warm. It was 21 at our airport, setting a record low for this date. I think it's up to 37 now. So much for the resolution to walk/run 3 miles this morning. Maybe towards noon.
Just wanted the Old WWQP people to know that while cleaning out my quilting room I found an E mail dated Nov, 2003 from Pamela in Aussie land. She is retired from work, her DH retires tomorrow, and is a new grandmom.
She couldn't figure out the new board, after being off for a while. I'll send her an E and tell her how to be invited.
The fires/floods did not affect where she is living, thankfully.
Going to crank up my internal motor and drink a bucket of tea with juice and spices and tackle the top coat of the wooden cutting & pressing stations DH constructed for me. While that is drying I'll stick my nose outside again.
Sara in frosty Fla. --PS on the morning news an interview from a farmer in Plant City, Fla. where all the yummy spring strawberries come from--they are trying to save some of the crops. Over half of all the strawberries have been ruined my the below freezing temps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home