Sunday, January 3, 2010

Moooovie review

I needed to get out of the house and have a focus for my day so called friend, Virginia, and talked her into seeing "Did you hear what happened to the Morgans" I told her I was desperate because I don't particularly like Sarah Jessica Parker...all that hair, thin body, angular face, a bit of a fluff actress...but hey, I like looking at Hugh Grant despite his posteuring the same way in each film. He seems to have a permanently stiff uppercrust neck and accent, copied his walk from Prince Phillip, I think...but I've always enjoyed his movies...so...Guess what...I did enjoy the movie even though I knew it was light comedy..and I did enjoy SJParker. So there you are..."It's Complicated" and "The Morgans"...if you're looking for entertainment of a light and poofy kind...they're okay. Of course, I'd go to see Meryl Streep standing on a soap box on the corner, any day.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home