Saturday, January 2, 2010

Neccked, you say ?!

Jane, I don't want to scare the dogs, now, do I. The best way to loose weight is to buy a full-length mirror !

Wonderful picture of four good-looking kids. That's bragable, Grandma.

We are expecting a storm through southern Ontario today but so far, so good. No snow at 6:54 a.m.

Discipline in all things. Discipline in cleaning up my studio; discipline in the foods I eat; discipline to drink as much water as I should (which I dislike and make herbal teas and drink them cold to get fluids); discipline in the matters of my mind. This is my goal for January. I feel the need of my mother's presence, who, when I needed a good boot to the backside, was always only too glad to apply it.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home