Friday, January 1, 2010

HERE THEY ARE - FINALLY

Why oh why do I leave out a step when uploading an image and have to back track and figure it out all over again. Maybe I should just post a picture with each post for a few times to get the procedure into my head. Finally got the cropped image without the card greeting. They are all top notch students and have their grandmother thinking they are just about perfect. The picture was taken at new DSIL's house in CA when the two families got together for a get acquainted visit before the wedding. DSIL's very funny DB took the shot and it's a great one.

Now you can see what I mean when I identify DGD as age 14 going on 20.

Jane bound for the sack. Trying to get back into the habit of going to bed and getting up early enough to get the chores done along with some exercise and back to the wedding quilt. I'll try to post a wedding picture but lack the patience to do it now.

Jane

1 Comments:

At January 3, 2010 at 7:58 PM , Blogger Mary in Oregon said...

Great picture!
Mary in Oregon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home