Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Happy New Year

to all my friends and wishing you a great 2010. We made it to midnight because we knew we would get at least 2 phone calls from our dear ????? boys. I think they hope they will wake us up and on principle I won't let them win. I know my posts are very disjointed but this is the way I speak if I don't say things while I remember I completely forget until after I post .Doris re hair , I have to keep different clothes to wear out as I can never rely on my inside ones to be hair free. Put those fabric softeners in the dryer, make a real difference. As for carpets I have a very large rug which I can put on the deck and rub over with a sponge. Even then I swear I will give our lot away. The dog and cats are all brushed every day which helps a lot . Harry has to have blood tests every week and I always panic when the nurse wearing black , of course, kneels on the rug to take his blood.I feel I should go after her and brush her down. Fires in Perth. our news said 37 houses. This is one reason why we live in NZ. Last year we sent boxes of quilting bits and pieces to Aussie and I will start collecting again . We didn't send big pieces of fabric but all the little bits which take so long to collect plus rulers etc. I don't know what I would do if I was to lose all my fabric, it is part of me.I have made one NYR this year and that is to post every week . Hugs to all Bee in NZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home