Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sorry to rant and rave so much

OK, I'm sorry to rant and rave so much about a business we are having trouble with.
Between the Dr's nurse who calls and says-This is Dr's so & so returning your call. And the pharmacy not doing what they said they would I was pulling my hair out.
DH spent an hour at Dr's office this morning, got nurse to talk to pharmacy, got a 5 day RX to fill locally and hopefully all is well for the next 5 days.
What I ment to say was, this is a private, for profit company, they have a failure to comunicate with Dr's office, and since it is a mail order it takes extra days. The insurance company (part of the Blue Cross family) wants their people to use this pharmacy to save $.
It's sort of like a computer. When it works it's fine. When it doesn't work you want to throw a brick at it.
I hope everyone has a great New Year's.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home