Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

It's raining here in central Alabama, as time for dinner approaches. Dad has the hose running to the pool, because the level was low, but no one will be swimming in it until late spring. We have church tonight, including an 'unrehearsed' children's pageant. Heaven only knows what that will involve. We'll end singing 'Silent Night' as we leave by candlelight. Tomorrow, we'll eat lunch at my brother's home, and the family will go its separate ways from there. The other brother, wife, and kids are heading out to SIL's family after lunch. I'll be back here for a few more days, because I don't have to be back at work Monday. I'll travel after rush hour then. DH will probably take the dogs home Saturday.
No quilting going on here, but my nephew asked me to make a Bible cover out of an old flannel shirt, complete with the pocket. I have an idea, and if it turns out OK, I'll let you know.
Merry Christmas and prayers for safe travel and happy memories of this holiday season!
Laura in Alabama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home