Saturday, December 19, 2009

Burrr! the wind is cold

I must be crazy. Got up at 5:30 and let dogs out, got dressed in running clothes and drove to Jax. beach to run/walk 6 miles in the cold. The wind cut through me like a knife. Thankfully I wore a windbreaker with a hood, could have used gloves and another layer.
We did 1 and 1/2 on the beach. There were over 150 people all together, in time groups. I'm in the SLOW group. About 8 to 12 in each group.
Well, we did it, and I went to McDonald's on the way back for coffee.
JANE-Our morning paper had a picture of a car in a ditch in Ashville. 12 inches of snow?
I'm going to take a hot shower and make more cookies.
A friend from church is in hospital and she nees a visit. She said she could have Christmas cookies, so will take her some.
The doggies don't even want to get out of the warm beds.
Sara in windy Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home