Monday, December 14, 2009

It's Monday and the floor is finished! Yea!

Hi, It's Monday afternoon and my bamboo floor is now in the new "quilt studio". What remains to be done is put the recliner, sewing table, sewing machine, all the fabric, etc. etc. in the room.
The floor looks great. Now that the glue has dried and the smell of the goo-gone has gone it is nice. I'm lovin it already.
This will give me the chance to purge all that old junk, patterns, and so on that I've been hanging on to. My DH hangs on to electronic stuff, so this is a challenge. What do you do with an old fried receiver, a 1995 laptop, and so on?
I did manage to walk/run 8 miles on Sat. morning. The legs hurt some on Sunday, but not as bad as I thought. I'm re-joining the group I was in last year. The Jeff Galloway training.
Us social people just need a group.
This will be a different Christmas for us. The first one with the DD and gang gone. She said on facebook that it was -18 there yesterday morning. I can't imagine being that cold.
After the rain on Sat. we are having a heat wave of 78 today. The sun is finally shining.
CHRISTMAS--what are some of you doing? We will have a quiet one this year. Maybe 10PM church and then sleep in on Christmas moring. I may stay in the PJ's all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home