Saturday, December 5, 2009

checking in

Glad to see the Board is up and running again.

Sara - I would have one word for your DH when he mentions moving to the coast: HURRICANES. End of discussion. ;o)

Rosey - Now you know why:
1) my DH stayed in Tennessee after graduation and growing up in Pennsylvania, and
2) my parents stayed in Tennessee after living most our lives up North.
When Saturn opened up here and I met lots of Saturn wives from Michigan, they all were thrilled that they would not need their snow shovels. Of course, our heat & humidity in summer is unbearable without A/C and I'm rather envious of how you can get thru the summer without it, in Ontario.

Jane in NC - is it snowing there this a.m.? Looks like it on the Weather Channel map. In fact, they said Atlanta had some snow! It missed us and we're not complaining. It's 27° here and that's bad enough.

Sophie had her one-year birthday last week. DH and I sang "Happy Birthday" to her (she was not impressed) and I gave her a new rawhide chew (she WAS impressed-LOL). It's hard to believe she's that old already, but wonderful that I don't have to watch her like a hawk in the house all the time. Puppyhood has its ups and downs. ;o)

Hugs to everyone,
Doris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home