Thursday, December 3, 2009

GRRRR

In the same mood as Sara's post on the board: I've been so looking forward to attending the Madrigal Dinner at WCU (Western Carolina University about 20 minutes away) Saturday evening. Four of my regular Friday hand quilt ladies are to join me. However, the weather man is currently predicting the dreaded wintry mix of snow and rain of course with the temperature dropping with the setting sun. While the Prius is great on mileage it's a significant disappointment in many other respects not the least of which is its tendency to skid with far better conditions that those predicted. Oh to have my old 4wd back. In the meantime the mileage has dropped precipitously last two tanks full. That will no doubt cost me money and require a trip to the dealer in Asheville. Arrrgh.

Pass the wine I have plenty of cheese, albeit fat reduced.

Jane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home