Friday, November 27, 2009

Tis the Season


Actually I mean quilting season!
I do very little sewing in the summer
and I'm happy to hear the old familiar hum
of my vintage bernina .
My turkey was a disaster & I'm glad
to have all that grease behind me! My dh &
ds were deserving of Oscars for their praise &
endless compliments, so I am thankful for them!!
This is a little flip & stitch project from holiday blog hop.
No sandwiching & even the binding was all machine.
I'm going to put my holiday lapel pins on it.
Now back to my Buggy Barn Stars using fabrics from
my stash.
My only Black Friday shopping was online. I got the DVD
UP on blu-ray for 19.00 plush free shipping . I created a
free 8X10 collage on Walgreens web site . Amazon has
some free MP3 downloads & 3 & 5 dollars full CD's.

I can't get the picture of Marion on the beach out of my head,
how wonderful!

2 Comments:

At November 29, 2009 at 11:38 AM , Blogger Mary in Oregon said...

Lovely wall hanging, Jill! As ever, your work is wonderful.
Hugz, Mary south of you :-)

 
At November 30, 2009 at 2:39 AM , Blogger Laura in IA said...

Jill, I love the colors you chose. Makes Christmas bright!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home