Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday morning

Hi , I just read Jane's post and it reminds me of an incident on Thanksgiving many years back. We went to my mothers for T day and my step-father had the football game on and was going to watch it during dinner. I said I only come here once a year for a meal and if we are not going to visit with each other whats the point. I walked out and did not stay for dinner. My brother followed me. Neither of us are football fans. It never happend again. The TV was turned off when we went for dinner. Mom has sinced passed and I did T day here with our kids. All the usual stuff. Then three years ago my son and DDIL took over as there house is much bigger. With 25 people we make quite a group. And no TV is on. So turkey, pumpkin and apple pie, homemade cranberry relish, mashed potatoes, squash, homemade rolls, and lots of laughter etc. A great day. Marge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home