Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Medical Update

I am thrilled to inform you that I have been through the whole gamut of tests (last one Monday) and the blood in the urine is "idiopathic". It just happens to some people, so the doctor says. Unless things would worsen I am good to go. No pun intended. Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers. I fully believe it helped.
So on the quilting front I am making table runners for so many people for Christmas! The pattern is new to me and a quick way to show off a nice piece of fabric. The themes are endless. I am also making surprises for the grandkids and having fun doing it.
Thanks for caring and asking for the update Mayme.

2 Comments:

At November 11, 2009 at 4:11 AM , Blogger Lavinia said...

Glad you are okay! Tell us what the pattern is...perspiring minds want to know...

 
At November 11, 2009 at 4:14 PM , Blogger Joleen in MN said...

Laura - good news on your checkup. Sometimes waiting for the results is the hardest! Could you send me an email - have a question for you. Thanks. gkoch@newulmtel.net Joleen in MN

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home