Sunday, November 8, 2009

MIA

Celia in NB doesn't even respond to emails these days. I really miss her and her unfailing sense of humor. Katie in UP MI has a blog but hasn't posted in better part of a year. Both of these ladies must be very busy. Anna is somewhat active on the Yahoo site which is usually spam free. When one appears it is quickly slapped down by our web master. A lot of those active on that board are equally active here. Some are still complaining about having difficulty getting onto this site. I don't understand why.

Indian summer here right now. Temperature was in the 30s F when I got up but was fairly well into the 70s most of the day with bright sunshine. I enjoyed having the house wide open.

Getting ready to head for annual quilt retreat in Toccoa, GA tomorrow after quilt guild meeting. My buddy and I have shared a room there for years. She's 80 years young but happy to let me do the driving. I'm not taking a class and have elected to sign up for SOYO (sew on your own) hoping to make serious headway on the king size wedding quilt. I have yet to load the car and will get to that right now at 7:40 PM.

Jane in the gorgeous southern Appalachians although most of the color is gone.

1 Comments:

At November 9, 2009 at 11:23 AM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

Hey Jane-What is the Yahoo site? Maybe I could go over and say Hi to her.
Hoped you enjoyed the weekend retreat.
Sara in Fla. where it is windy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home