Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Thank You, Jill, for your help.

This is a test - hope it works. I've been trying to find out how to post on the board and could not, for the life of me, do more than reply to someone's message. Finally, I e-mailed Jill and she graciously told me how to get on both this and the Yahoo site. I finished a lap quilt for DDIL#2 and wanted to show it. That's another challenge. It's in the camera and now I have to figure out to get it here. She wanted a pink and black color scheme - Yuck! The pink turned out to be more toward salmon, so I paired it with many shades of green and called it Pink and Black and Forty Shades of Green (she is Irish born). It turned out nicer than the description!

Margaret from Long Island, NY

2 Comments:

At November 5, 2009 at 2:29 AM , Blogger Laura in IA said...

Would love to see your quilt. Hope you figure out how to post a picture.

 
At November 6, 2009 at 11:25 AM , Blogger Mary in Oregon said...

Your quilt sounds very interesting! I too hope you can figure out how to post it. :-)
Hugz, Mary in Oregon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home