Friday, December 4, 2009

Icy roads

Jane, it's too bad that you can't go into town the night before in winter so that you can do what you want to do socially and not have to worry about the weather. I know around here I just don't go out if there is black ice, particularly at night. When I drove home very early last Monday morning, I hit two patches of black ice on the road but fortunately my ABS brakes worked and I was far enough back from the car ahead. After your terrible accident, you sure don't want to take a chance, do you. Asheville is a pretty place...might that be a possibility eventually for you.

Have had a hard time settling down after being in Florida...mighty tempting with that sunshine and warm weather and back here it's cold and getting colder. I need to get my mindset readjusted to cold and no sun.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home