Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Just Venting

Whoever thinks that govt. run health care in the US will be a good thing has't run into problems with private mail order RX companies. I have been trying to get my DH's scrips for him , phone calls to Dr. phone calls to parmacy, "We sent a fax" maybe they didn't get it. Call 800 numbers, waiting for return phone calls. Etc. Etc. The moral is don't every get sick, or need any meds.
The only good side is that in 30 days DH will not have to take all this med. since he has gotten the OK from the infectious disease Dr.
I don't take any med. for BP, but if I did the BP would sure be up now.
--The funny side of this-- if there is one. I bought myself a Journal for 2010 to write all my deep thoughs (?) in. It is called a Serenity Journal. Maybe I should read some of the headings-"Living one day at a time, enjoying one moment at a time, accepting hardships as the pathway to peace" Argh! OK, maybe a little bubble bath, and then a little retail therapy would help.
Hope all of you are staying warm.
Sara in Fla.
P.S. JANE- I didn't notice the mop in the picture, had to go back a second time and look.
Love the pic. of the snow covered trees, I just don't want to experience it first hand. Burrrr.

2 Comments:

At December 29, 2009 at 5:57 PM , Blogger Jean at Mill Bay said...

I don't get the connection between government funded health care and mail order prescriptions. I am in Canada with government funded health care and I just go to the pharmacy to pick up my prescriptions, some of which we pay for, some of which are payed for by our extended health care plan and some of which are fully funded. Does the US health care bill mean that people will have to do something different to get their prescriptions filled?

Jean

 
At December 30, 2009 at 7:15 PM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

Jean-
Sometimes I'm as clear as mud. What I ment to say was that the mail order place is a private pharmacy. For neither love nor money they can't seem to get anything right.
If this is a private pharmacy who is for profit, what would a govt. agency do?
DH spent an hour at Dr's ofice this morning. Got a script for 5 days worth of meds. to get him through the long weekend, and hopefully will get the mail order by Monday.
Sara

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home