Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas afternoon

Oh, good, my present is that I can finally check the WWQP. I wish I could sprout wings and fly to Hawaii then on to NZ for visits. Woke up to wind and later in the day light rain. Very warm though--as in 78 or so.
Right now it's over, debating on a 30 min. drive to beach or not.
The DD and gang in N.D. are snowed in. Their first blizard/one Z or 2? Anyway, they are having fun, opened all the gifts, and a neighbor gave them a sled so they are going up and down the driveway. She will send a pic. of the quilt with her in the pic.
DH gave me a runner's watch which is so complicated that neither of us can figure out the instructions. Lots of chocolate.
Jane-I know what you mean about the cookies. I was eating them as fast as baking them 2 weeks ago, finally said "enough". I too found that the packaged mix was the best receipe for gingerbread cookies. I tried out 2 from scratch, but the judge (DH) said the 3rd was the best.
There are exactly 2 restaurants in this big city open for Christmas dinner. We don't want to drive to Amelia Island for a fancy to-do. Guess we'll go to the neighborhood place.
Had planed to see Sherlock Holmes movie, but it got 1 star out of 5, so I'll wait for the red box or HBO to get it. Maybe another movie after that.
Doris-thanks for the dog video Christmas. Loved it! My girls got a box of Milk Bones.
OK, hope everyone had a blessed day so far.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home