Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year's Eve eve

I'll wish everyone a Happy New Year before I forget. Last week, on Xmas eve morning, I emailed my sister to make sure she was bringing the chocolate cake for Xmas dinner dessert. She emailed back that she hadn't made one yet, because they had not been invited. AAAAAaaaaccccck! I thought I had invited them already, just knew I had, and most likely dreamed it instead. Talk about your senior moments. (rolls eyes)

Our son and his wife were here for 5 nights/4 days, and we had a wonderful time with them last week. Sophie was okay with the Xmas tree and all the prezzies, and felt no need to guard us from them nor attack them. LOL She loves the deer antler that Santa brought her, and has been chewing on it every day.

Weather here is cold! It's really normal winter weather, but we Southerners get tired of it quickly. This coming weekend, lows are to be in the high teens or low twenties. The wind has been awful for the past week or two, and I don't know how much longer this is supposed to last.

Just saw on the news about the fires in Perth, Australia. How frightening. They didn't say if homes were involved. I hope not.

No other news, must get something done around the house today, so off I go.
Hugs to everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home