Friday, January 1, 2010

New year's day

Welp… here I am again, 3 days in a row. A record. (LOL) Happy New Year to everyone. I loved the DUG photos from New Zealand. How nice to see sunny skies and warm weather. It gives me hope that our summer will return. ;o)
It’s brutally cold here. 23° F right now, with wind chill factor of 12°, and Sophie just does not understand why I won’t take her for a 2 mile walk in it. Ha!

AT THE MOOOVIES --- DH and I went to the movies last night with friends and saw the Sherlock Holmes movie with Robt. Downey Jr. and Jude Law. Don’t waste your money or time. Their target audience is not my/our generation (50+). Entirely too much violence, to put it mildly, and overdone special effects. Even the three men in our group agreed. Can we just have a good old fashioned movie, please?

Jean in VT – moving your sewing room…..Ack. I’ve been threatening to do the same for a few years, and I finally need more space. The move is on the same level in the house, but so… much … stuff …. Once I get the furniture layout worked out, I’ll proceed.

Hugs to everyone, and keep warm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home