Friday, January 1, 2010

HERE I GO AGAIN

I just spent about half an hour posting a response to Rosey and adding a note about my DD#1 and her three wonderful kids. I had trouble uploading the picture of the Christmas card and ended up losing the whole thing so here goes again.

Yes Rosey, I accept the challenge. First weigh in naked tomorrow AM and in a week another. I say naked because we need to keep the weight of attire constant for a genuine measurement. I challenge as many of our friends here on the board to do likewise. Even if, like me, 5 pounds is just a start, it's an important morale building milestone. My big problem is portion control.

I'm going to post again along with the picture of my grands if I can remember how I managed to do it a few minutes ago.

Jane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home