Thursday, October 29, 2009

Walking

Good job Brenda!
I'd like to get my walking mojo back too. I did so well for so many years & now I have really slacked off. My partner Dyna(my dog) can't go along due to her arthritis so I have really fallen off the wagon. It's rainy season now & I keep wondering if I should think about a treadmill, but the risk is so high that it won't get used & we really don't have the room for it.......excuses excuses!
I'm off work thismorning so if the weather breaks I may try to get out there! Think positive thoughts everyone...... Jill

1 Comments:

At October 29, 2009 at 12:11 PM , Blogger Margaret from Long Island, NY said...

Jill - I'm Margaret from Long Island, NY and I've lost my way on this and the Yahoo site. Got a new server and favorites list disappeared. Got back here but can't seem to get a post to print and also haven't been able to find Yahoo pages. Miss them very much as I like to hear what everyone is doing even if I don't post often. Perhaps you could e-mail me at pengoneiiATaolDOTcom with the yahoo site address. I would really appreciate the help. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home