Monday, October 26, 2009

Spring I think

I love the different photos I also have Jane's as my wallpaper. Marion, what a pretty garden , who is the gardener in your family, I think I can guess. It is raining here and the plants are loving it. We have lettuce, tomatoes, beans and heaps of herbs. We did have apple cucumbers but they look as though they were sat on by Ellie , I know she thought they were there to use as a large dirt box!!!! All these are growing on our deck as our section is very small and I love the idea of just walking outside and picking our lunch as fresh as can be. We used to grow strawberries in a giant herb pot but our beloved Gus decided his needs were greater than ours. I was blaming my DH until I caught Gus delicately picking his breakfast. That is when we planted even more herbs and get our berries from the greengrocer. I will NOT let a crazy dog get the better of me. We were promised thunder most of last week and I gave Gus his anti panic pills every evening. These gave him a lovely long night with eyes that wandered all over the place. All this and no thunder. He looks so funny with one eye going one way and the other somewhere else. I thought I had finished my DIL's quilt but need to put another row of hexagons both across and on the side. She has a bed the same size as ours but it is higher and needs a bigger quilt. Damn, I hoped to finish it before Christmas but no show now. I started this one last Christmas and really I suppose for a completely hand made quilt and all the sewing for our Cara I haven't done too badly. Breakfast time for us , take care and keep warm. Hugs Bee in NZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home