Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday evening

It's nice to be able to get into the chat board again and Jane, thank you for the lovely sunset picture (also personally) and Marian, I wish you'd post 'green' all through our white winter. It might help us get through the months ahead. Hopefully, they won't come too soon but I think last year we had snow on Hallowe'en (Oct. 31) and I'm not sure it ever really left.

Cooper Cooper is behaving himself much better with this year's visit here and has not seemed to miss his 'parents' too much. Tonight, he looks a big down in the mouth for a dog but I'm sure that will pass.

My busy week passed with enjoyment other than I didn't read the directions to the new location for the quilt guild that I was speaking to last Thursday and went to the old location, unloaded all my quilts, etc. then found I was in the wrong place. Directions to the new location led to a frenzy of not finding it, getting panicky that I would never find it and be late to set up for the meeting. It eventually worked out and the programme convenor hastily offered a hot cup of something to calm me down. As usual, it is rewarding to speak to other quilters.

Loved the photo of Sondra, Jane and the quilt in the frame as well.

The last of my B&B guests departed today and there are no more bookings, so far, until the middle of November. A bit of a break, which I plan to enjoy...no more setting the alarm for 6 a.m.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home