Sunday, October 25, 2009

Glad the board is back

Hi everyone, so glad the board is back working. I need my daily "fix" to see what my quilty sisters are doing.
It has been a beautiful day so far. We slept in to 7:30 this morning and decided to skip church and have a day of "rest". Every now and then you just need to re-charge the human batteries.
Just got back from a drive on the sand and a walk around in St. Augustine.
This is the first time to take the 2 dogs out in public together. They were fairly well behaved, and St. Augustine is a pet-friendly area.
It is a sunny, cool day so far, about 72.
I have a chocolate cake in the oven for tonight. A dinner at church, then meeting about money-retiring our debt.
Tomorrow is my birthday but DH will have to be at hospital for 5 hrs. getting CAT scan and X-rays, so I won't have much of a day. That's why we went out. Will take some paperback books to read.
Too pretty to stay inside, going to sit out in the shade for 45 min. while the cake bakes. Nice to have the windows open.
Jane-loved the picture.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home