Wednesday, October 28, 2009

PINK, DID YOU SAY PINK?

A pink Christmas tree is a heresy or blasphemous or something really bad. I thought the aluminum ones in my youth were bad enough. There's no accounting for taste.

I did my short walk to the mailbox and back this morning; a total distance of about .75 or .8 mile. It's very steep though. Coming back gets me to my target heart rate quickly and I puff and pant all the way. It's very strenuous work for the legs too. Weather was gorgeous today but that won't last long.

Weight Watchers tomorrow to be followed by a work out with weights and elliptical trainer. I'm so virtuous I can't stand myself.

What about the rest of you? Brenda? If you have good knees climbing stairs is a good work out in public buildings just skip the elevator. When weather permits park a good distance from your destination. I started doing that after my accident and I had a long way to go to regain some strength.

Heading for the sack now. The power was off here for 7 hours last night. Unfortunately, without my CPAP working the apnea interferes with restful sleep so I have some making up to do.

By y'all,
Jane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home