Thursday, October 29, 2009

Good going, walkers and wanna be walkers!!!

Congrats to all who are putting one foot in front of the other no matter how much or how often. :-) Any movement is better than none. And slow to avoid injury is great too!

I decided it would be silly for me to attempt to take part as a walker. Thus my 'job' will be to cheer you all on. As Jill said, our weather is often damp and I just don't do damp very well. I'm old enough to not want to set myself up for guaranteed failure so won't promise to walk as I know I won't do it.

Jill, we got a treadmill about 7 years ago. We're now on our second one. I have used it some and love the idea it is here if I miss Curves a lot. My husband uses it every day. If he misses 2-3 days a month, that is a lot for him. As a diabetic he found it was perfect for him to ensure he got some exercise every day. I agree, though, one just never knows ahead of time if the exercise equipment will be used or not. I'm pleased and proud that my husband has used it so religiously. If it's meant for you to have one, it will come together for you. Having doubts (plus no space) probably means you aren't meant to have it yet.

However, you could always hang fabric and strips on it. :-) :-)

Mary in Oregon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home