Sunday, September 6, 2009

Who kick- started the Chat page ???

So good to see so many posting again ! It had been quiet for so long.

Welcome back Brenda, good to hear from you. Joleen, thanks for the book list. The only one on it that I have read, is the strangely titled "The Guernsey Literary and Potato Pie Society". I remember thoroughly enjoying that one.. Grace, good luck with that new machine. I replaced my "old faithful" a few years ago and would still prefer to use that, to the much coveted new one. The only way I got around that was to give the old machine away. That hurt ! Jill, my fridge and dishwasher are both on "borrowed time" . I always expect these things to last forever and get very upset when they don't !

Jane, do hope you are feeling better. We are all waiting for your return to good health and humour, so that you can entertain us with stories of the wedding ....!! Rosey, hope the trip to the homeopath was helpful. You need to be in good, robust health, to face the Ontario winter ! It's Spring here ofcourse, and as Bee rightly said...it's freezing ! The last two weeks of August were mild and the garden started to come back to life. A nasty shock for some tender shoots this week with the return of some very heavy frosts..

An excited phone call from my DSis in UK this morning. Her third grandchild has arrived safely
, a little girl, Lily, born in the South of France where the family are now living. DSis and BIL will be travelling down there today and will stay for a week. I look forward to the photos. No quilt made for this baby yet. Must get a few UFO"s finished before I start one.

A visitor has just arrived so I had better finish up. Have a good day.

Marion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home